Go Kart Club of Victoria
Rotax Heavy, TAG Heavy
- Victorian Superkart Club Champion 2012
- 1st SA State Championships 2010
- 1st Rotax Pro Tour Event II 2009
- 1st City of Melbourne Titles 2009
- OGKRC Champion 2006
- 1st Australasian Kart Titles 2004
Started Karting Because..?
Dad raced karts for 15 years. However when I was young I really wasn't into motosport all that much - instead of watching Formula 1 or V8 Supercars I was watching the footy. I was pretty ordinary at football myself so I moved onto tennis for a few years but never did anything serious with it.
At 14 years of age dad took me out into the garage and there was my first kart and I became instantly hooked and have never looked back since. Dad stopped racing after my first full year to focus on my racing.
Best Result: 5th
(2009 & 2012)